In this week's "Webb in the Detroit News" column, Scout.com Midwest regional manager Allen Trieu…
David Perkins talks Vanderbilt
"I'm just going to relax for awhile," said David Perkins after the completion of his season. "I haven't scheduled any visits yet. I'm going to take my time and wait until signing day to make a decision." Perkins, 6-foot-2, 215-pounds, is being recruited by most schools as an athlete. He's played running back, wide receiver, defensive end, and outside linebacker at Washington. Although Perkins says he has no preference on his position at the next level that doesn't necessarily mean the prospective coaches shouldn't have an idea. "When I...
274 Fans online
- Per @VandyFootball, it's Robinette.
- A Tradition Unlike Any Other-The VandyMania Pick ‘Em Thread
- My biggest concern this season (and, what's yours?)
- ROLL CALL....Temple at Vanderbilt 8-28-14 Who's IN?
- What is your REAL opinion of Derek Mason?