Careers & Jobs
Real Estate & Rentals
Full MSN Index
Black & Gold Coffee Shop
PETE’S PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS
Pete Fox (VM/Brent Wiseman)
Posted Sep 24, 2009
HEADLINE….”VU defense sues offense for non-support”.
LAST WEEK (7-2)-----OVERALL (22-5)
– I can’t wait for the top teams in the SEC west to start playing each other. This is not one of those games. Tide 38 – Pigs 14.
– I’m so tired of these crappy games…Auburn by 48.
– The only thing that can derail the Gator express is the swine flu. Good thing they’re not playing the Razorbacks this week. UF should be able to muster enough healthy players to handle the Wildcats. UF by 17.
– For the time being Georgia sits atop the SEC east. After this game, things will really get interesting for Doggies. With
and UTK looming on the horizon, UGA needs to take care of business. Anywhere but between the hedges, I’d predict an upset. UGA 27 – ASU 23.
– LSU will pummel the Bulldogs by actually passing the ball early, and then running it when MSU adjusts out of the 8-man line. LSU by 17
– A good game to watch this Thursday. The first true test of the Reb’s lofty aspirations this year. The chickens’ defense will slow down the Snead juggernaut, but not enough. Mississippi 17 – SC 14.
@ UTK – The Vols get a much deserved virtual bye week after a flawlessly executed game plan against Florida last week. By not really trying to win, the Big Orange kept the Gators at bay and for most of the game and recovered some of the reputation they lost with
. Look for them to run up the score if they can. UTK 52 – Ohio 13.
– I know it’s hard to believe, but last week’s debacle against Mississippi State was a vast improvement over last year’s game in Starkville. The Commodores had almost 50 percent more total yardage this year. They beat Rice last year, and should do so this year. Commodore fans better enjoy this one, ‘cause it may be the last win of the year. (Rice gave us one of the Tennessean’s most memorable headlines many years ago. “Vols boil Rice 52-0”) VU 24 – Owls 15
Spam and comments should be addressed to email@example.com
Y'all Play Nice. SEC Week Four
Sep 24, 2009
Nik's Commodore Keys- Rice
Sep 24, 2009
Game data: Vanderbilt vs. Rice
Sep 25, 2009
2014 Scout.com Recruiting Yearbook
with an annual Total Access Pass
Free Email Newsletter
Don't miss any news or features from VandyMania.com. Subscribe to our newsletter to have our newest articles emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis.
Click here for a
list of all Team Newsletters
Add Topics to My HotList
Get free email alerts with news about your favorite topics. Click link to add to
Football > Rice
Football > Vanderbilt
View My HotList
Copyright © 2014 Scout.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Junior College Football
Advertise on MSN
About our ads
© 2014 Microsoft